Friday 24 October 2008

Chinese Democracy is real!



I never downloaded the leaked tracks, I have avoided hearing it on the radio and on November 24th I will be going to an actual shop to purchase a physical copy of this CD. Any other way and I may not believe it is actually real!

After years of speculation its quite exciting to think that the most anticipated record in rock is actually going to be available to buy! Appetite For Destruction, along with Slippery When Wet, saw me through my GCSE exam revision and to this day Sweet Child O' Mine is in my top 5 songs of all time.

However, a Guns N' Roses without Slash does seem a little strange, but I will be listening to this CD with an open mind and the volume up to 11, and probably an air of surreality that the CD has actually materialised!

No comments: