Saturday 4 October 2008

Watch Clone Wars you must!



Since was Lucas was born in May my visits to the cinema have been reduced to, well, none! A whole summer of blockbuster films have passed me by, including Star Wars: The Clone Wars. As a self-confessed Star Wars ‘fan boy’, not seeing The Clone Wars is the first occasion in my life where I haven't jumped at the first opportunity to climb aboard the Star Wars bandwagon!

So, a big sign that I really need to watch the aforementioned CGI Force-Fest as soon as possible? The TV series, of which the Clone Wars film was the lead-in, has already started in America with episodes 1 and 2 having aired! It won't be long until it makes its way to the UK, hopefully not too long after the Blu-ray has been released and I can catch-up!

May the force be with us all...

No comments: